Monday, November 16, 2009

Magyk, a review by Carson


Magyk, by Angie Sage.
This is by Carson.
I rate this book ten stars. (Yes, I know that's not in existence.) Even one of the reveiws on the book cover said,"Watch out, Harry.......". Its about a family, the Heaps. They are wizards. A boy named Septimus Heap is born. He is the seventh son of a seventh son. Sadly, he soon dies. Silas, (the dad) finds a baby girl the day Septimus dies. Seven years pass as Jenna (the girl) grows up. The family soon finds that Jenna is a princess and she is taken away. (In good hands.) Silas and Nicko (the brother) come and after an assassin comes to kill Jenna, they must embark on a journey to Aunt Zelda's cottage through the marshes.But, they have to do it while being tracked by The Hunter.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Carson! I really enjoyed your review. Sounds like a cool book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed this series. I had a little trouble keeping up with the different characters, but not too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like reading,so i read this one fast. Its the best. I wonder if theres a fanclub?

    ReplyDelete